Former Teachers – St Mary’s PS, Divis St

Beausang, T F (Br): To this school, 1955 – ’60. Training, Strawberry Hill.
Boyle, M (Miss): To this school, 1948. Training, St Mary’s, Strawberry Hill.
Carolan, J B (Mr):
S.P.R. To this school, 1924.  Training, Waterford.
Caton, Louis (Br): One of four Brothers who opened the school in 1866.
Ennis, John (Br): One of four Brothers who opened the school in 1866.
Fennelly, M A (Br): Former Vice Principal. To this school, 1944 to 1957.  Training, Marino.
Gorman, H G (Mr):
 To this school, 1939. Training, Strawberry Hill.
Levery, T (Miss): 
To this school, 1947. Training, Craighlockhart.
Leonard, T C (Br): To this school, 1956 – ’57. Training, St Mary’s, Strawberry Hill
Maguire, Alipius (Br): One of four Brothers who opened the school in 1866.
McDermott, J D (Br): To this school, 1953 – ’55. Training, St Joseph’s, Trench Hse.
McDermott, P (Mr): To this school, 1948. Training, St Mary’s.
McGirr, J A (Br): Former Principal. To this school 1927. Training, Marino.
Murray, J P (Mr): To this school, 1953. Training, St Joseph’s, Trench Hse.
Nannery, M F (Br): To this school, 1951 – ’56. Training, Strawberry Hill.
Neaton, Thomas (Br): One of four Brothers who opened the school in 1866.